Tuesday 30 July 2013

What's in my travel makeup bag

Hey there! 

Todays post is going to be what's in my travel makeup bag! I use a clear bag so that I can see what I have in my abg, and it is more compact than my normal makeup bag.


Face products:
Firstly I have my rimmel stay matte transparent pressed powder (available here)
Next I have my Barbara Daily highlighter which I bought in the tesco sale
My collection lasting perfection concealer in shade 1 light (available here)
My rimmel hide the blemish concealer in the shade 002 sand (available here)
My rimmel wake me up foundation in the shade 100 Ivory (available here)
My rimmel natural bronzer in the shade 025 sun glow (available here)


Eye products:
My makeup academy undressed palette
My urban decay primer potion in the colour greed 
My nivea lash elastic mascara 


Lip products:
a tinted lip balm
My mint balmi (available here, this is the closest I can find)
My rimmel apocalips lip laquer in shade 101 celestial (available here)


My travel sized soap and glory hand food:


My contact lenses:


I hope you enjoyed this post let me know what is in your travel makeup bag!

Laters!!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment