Sunday 21 July 2013

What's in my bag- Thorpe Park edition- 31 day snap

Hey there!

If you follow me on twitter then you may know that I am off to Thorpe Park tomorrow, this post is going to be about what I am taking!

This is my bag I will be taking:


The first thing I will be taking is a bottle of water, it is supposed to reach 34 degrees tomorrow so it is going to be warm!


I am then taking the essentials that I always carry in my bag: my phone and my purse:



Finally, you might think I am crazy, but I am going to take a cardigan, I can wear it if things turn chilly, I will also be able to wear it to keep the sun off my arms for a little while:


That is everything! I will do an outfit of the day tomorrow, on instagram in the morning and on here in the evening when I have more time to put a post together, the group is meeting at 08:45 soil have to get up very early!

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments or on twitter @missnixitrixi if you would like to see more of these posts!

Laters!!xx




No comments:

Post a Comment