Monday 29 July 2013

The great British summer, room redo and makeup shopping




Hey there!
todays post is about a couple of different things going on at the moment!

Firstly:

I got a new desk and have just about finished changing the colour scheme!

I ordered the urban decay Eyeshadow primer potion in the colour greed:

I used this today and seven hours on my eyeshadow is still there and looking as vibrant as ever!

Lately the weather has been awful! Here in the UK we have been having a few thunderstorms and a lot of rain: the typical great british summer!



I thought dogs were scared of thunder?!


I went into boots today and bought the soap and glory Hand food (travel sized to fit in my handbag) for £2.50 and the maybelline colour tatoo in permanent taupe for £4.99


Available here


Available here
(I cant find permanent taupe though)

I also made cookies!

I hope you enjoyed this post let me know about your stories and if you have tried any of these products!

Laters!!xx


No comments:

Post a Comment