Friday 26 July 2013

31 day snap- Rimmel Apocalips lip laquer review!

Hey there!

Todays post is going to be a review of the Rimmel London Apocalips lip laquer!

I realise that I am a bit late on the band wagon with this one, but it is amazing!

I bought the shade celestial 101.

These are available from boots for £5.99 which is a bargain!

the colour pigmentation will blow you away! Also the lasting power is unbelievable! But one draw back is that it dries your lips out a lot! I don't know if this is just me having dry lips in general or whether it happens to every one.

Let me know what you think of these products and which ones you have purchased!

Laters!!xx



2 comments:

  1. I love these things! They just recently launched in Canada and I picked up 5 of them (Stargazer, Nova, Stellar,Apocaliptic & Celestial)to review and so far I am LOVING them. I haven't found that they've dried my lips out but I do tend to put a lip balm on before I apply any lip products. Maybe try and see if that helps? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! that is a great tip! I didn't really think of doing that aha! :)

    ReplyDelete