Thursday 18 July 2013

How to: Change hair from bleach blonde to dark brown!

Hi guys, 
This post is going to be about how I changed my hair from bleach blonde to dark brown, this is going to be a step by step guide for you if you are thinking of doing it! It isn't a particularly difficult process, and it isn't as long winded as people generally assume. 

My hair started out like this, My natural hair colour is a medium to dark brown, I then began to dye my fair with box dyes from Nice n Easy before getting bleach blonde highlights.


To start the process of dying my hair dark brown I put on a red hair mousse, this masks the bleach so that it doesn't go green when the dark dye is added, your hair might look a bit wild for a while:


Then I dyed mine with a box dye from Superdrug, you can choose any shade.

This is my hair after dying it twice:


I dyed my hair twice, just because dying it once didn't achieve the colour I wanted. After only one dye the red was still showing through making my hair a purple like colour.

I hoped you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading! Bye!

Nicola xx









No comments:

Post a Comment