Wednesday 31 July 2013

July favourites!

Hey there!

Today is the 31st of July, so that must mean one thing: monthly favourites!

This month not many thing stood out as AMAZING! but I did favourite: nail polish, hair product, lip product, eye product, face product, random favourite and item of clothing

Firstly favourite nail polish was the cairuo nail laquer in blueberry.

Favourite hair product: the fish protective straightening mist, I found this protected my hair while not making it "crispy" as many straightening sprays do.

Favourite lip product: rimmel apocalips lip laquer in 101 celestial see my review for more details!

Favourite eye product: the nivea lash elastic mascara

Favourite face product: the collection lasting perfection concealer

Random favourite my pinboard / weekly planner, this has been a life saver!



Favourite item of clothing:


This has been helpful with the unpredictable weather, hood for if it turns chilly and rains but is lightweight enough to take with you.

That's it for my monthly favourites!

Let me know what you guys have been loving this month!

Laters!!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment