Monday 1 July 2013

June favourites!

Hey there! How are you? Today is the 1st of July and that can only mean one thing, monthly favourites!

First thing is: my make up academy eye shadow palette in 'undressed' this is perfect for an every day neutral eyeshadow look. These are available from superdrug for an amazing £4!! These colours are highly pigmented and all of them are wearable (you know like in most palettes there is generally at least one colour you just don't wear!)


Next is is my phil smith blonde radiance conditioner I like the fact that it doesn't smell of anything in particular, but that aside this conditioner leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking so sleek and shiny!



Thirdly is the revlon grow luscious mascara the wand is not plastic, this mascara just gives so much length and volume it is unreal! The best part is that it doesn't clump!


Next up is the soap and glory flake away scrub, this smells so good to me but others say they don't like it. This product does exactly what it says on the tin! Flakey skin is gone leaving behind soft and supple skin! I bought the travel sized one from boots for £2.50 but there is also a fullsized version for £7.50.


This next product has been my most used product and that is the rimmel wake me up foundation! What more is there to say!


Because it was the sixth month the final product will be number six! 

The last product is my Balmi to read more about it check out my barmy about Balmi post!

That is it for monthly favourites I hope you liked it, let me know what you think about these products in the comments or on twitter @missnixitrixi 

Laters!!xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment