Monday 3 August 2015

DIY birthday gift!

Hi Guys!

Today I am going to show you a cheap and easy birthday gift idea, it is a sweet (or candy) gift box:


You will need:

-Gift box
-sweets or chocolate of your choice
-ribbon
-confetti

In mine I used:
-10 packets of popping candy
-1 large smarties bar
-1 large milkybar
-1 yorkie
-1 packet of rolos
-1 KitKat chunky
-1 aero
-1 toffee crisp
-many moam stripes

1. place the sweets in the box, in mine I placed larger pieces towards the back and smaller towards the front.
2. Pour in confetti to make it more fun.
3. put the lid on the box and tie with ribbon:


(Lie the ribbon over the top of the box, tie in a knot underneath, then pull the ribbon up at a right angle to the original piece and tie in a bow on the top of the box.)- hopefully that makes sense :) 

Like I said, simple and easy!

I hope you enjoyed this DIY! It is easily customisable to any theme, colour or even brand of sweet!

If you recreate it then tweet me a picture @Missnixitrixi

Speak soon, Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment