Monday 10 August 2015

Small primark and TK maxx haul!

Hey guys! 

So as you can see, today is going to be a Primark haul, with a little TK maxx at the end!


£5
 This is a red throw with a grey owl print, you may have seen this on my instagram, how cutely is this packaged?! I am going to take this with me in a few weeks because I am travelling long-haul requiring sleeping on a coach.
£0.50 (On sale)
 I bought these ice cream bowls for decoration for my 18th birthday party in a few months, I am going to be doing a party planning/inspiration series, so keep your eyes peeled! 
£5
 These pyjamas are super cute! the top is a pink vest top, while the shorts are a black and white gingham print.
£4
 These are simple black canvas shoes, I have worn these a couple of times and they are soooo comfy!
£1.99
I got the Tanya Burr date night lashes in TK maxx for £1.99 which is a massive steal considering they normally cost £5.99 in super drug, so I was super excited when I saw these in there! I'm really looking forward to trying these lashes and I am going to do a first impressions/review of them.


£29.99
 I also got this little Steve Madden beauty while I was shopping in TK maxx the other day, this generally retails for around $99 so it was a real score! I can't find this anywhere online, but there are many similar tote bags available.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment