Monday 31 August 2015

How to: Apply full coverage foundation

Hi guys,

Today is going to be how to apply full coverage makeup, as you can see I have a few freckles and acne scars, I am also fairly pale, I am usualy a NC15 in Mac foundations and W1 in Loreal true match. It is also important to mention that I have dry/combination skin so these products may not work for everyone. I always start by moisturising my skin and letting it sit for a few minutes before I begin, so that being said, let's get started!

 Firstly I am using the Bell Hypoallergenic mat and smooth make up base this is available from Beauty Crowd. As you can see I do my eyebrows and eyeshadow first.


Now I am buffing in the Mac studio fix fluid with an angled round top kabuki brush, I apply the product with my fingers then buff it in. The Mac studio fix fluid is quite a thick consistency similar to the Revlon colourstay foundation. Drugstore/Highstreet alternatives I would suggest are: Loreal true match, Revlon Colourstay and Revlon Airbrush effect Foundation.

Next I am applying the Mac pro longwear concealer under my eyes, down my nose, on my forehead and chin.


Next I am dusting the Make up Forever HD Powder over my face focusing on concealed areas.

This is the look before contour and highlight. 

 Now I am applying the Mac MSF in Lightscapade to the high points of my face.


And the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. 

The last step is to spritz with Mac Fix+ 

This is the final look minus mascara.

I hope you enjoyed this post, speak soon!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment