Wednesday 5 August 2015

July Favourites!

Hi guys!

I haven't done a monthly favourites for a while so I thought that today I would post one! We've got a little of everything today; skincare, make up and music.

£6.89 on amazon (with free UK shipping)
 Firstly we have Bioderma, this is a french skincare brand, and this is the make up removing solution. There was a lot of hype around this product, but it does live up to the hype. It removes make up without dragging the skin and dissolves eye make up, although even this can't remove the benefit they're real mascara!

£24 on the MAC webiste

Here we have the MAC mineralise skin finish in lightscapade, the powder has a marbled effect however once it is swirled together it creates the most beautiful opalescent glow on the skin. I feel like this suits pale to medium skin tones, for deeper tones I would suggest soft and gentle which has a warmer tone to it.

£2.95 on amazon (10th shade across)
 I have also been loving the NYX lip pencil in the shade 843 Citrine, I have been reaching for this everyday as it is a staple colour I use most days in terms of lipstick.

£2.99 on boots

This is the Maybelline Master brow, you will have seen this in use in my How to fill in eyebrows post. I use this product every day, as you can see, whether I want a bold look or not. It is smooth and creamy making it easy to blend which is what I love about it, however it requires sharpening very often because of this.

Youtube

My final favourite is a song: Rude by magic, I listen to this on spotify while I am getting ready in the morning and it just has awesome lyrics! I love it, it gets me singing along every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment