Monday 20 July 2015

Affordable beauty storage

Hi guys,

So today we are going to talk about make up storage, specifically storage which doesn't cost a lot but looks really effective.

So this is my current set up, I keep some of my beauty products on this shelf above my desk
the main piece of affordable storage I use is this clear acrylic holder:

This cost £5 from home bargains.
Even though it had a really low price tag, this is such high quality however, I have run out of space in it, so I have to use other storage too, for example:

This grey plastic tray.
 This holds all of my lip products and is easy to navigate.

Next, a little tip:

Use a disposable plastic shot glass to hold hair clips/bobby pins.

and finally, for any larger products:

A drawer works fine!

So that's all for today, I hope this helps you out with some storage ideas!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to follow me on different social media, linked at the top of the page :) 

Nicola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment