Monday 3 February 2014

Etsy Lust List #2

Hey there Guys! It is one week since my last Etsy Lust List post, so I thought I would update you on some of the things I have been loving!

Firstly is the super hero comic book heels from the shop HeroChicHeels.

These are made to order, are hand made and are shipped worldwide!

These cost £80 and are BEAUTIFUL!

Next are these very cute disney dust plugs! By the shop POPDoor


These are so cute and Stitch is my favourite disney character, so they are perfect! Let me know in the comments what your favourite disney characters are!

These retail for £6.30 and ship to selected countries

Thirdly this statement necklace with mint green and silver embellishments! 


This retails for £6.17, ships from Hong Kong to select countries from the store AnneEmmaJewellery

Finally is this very cute disney cupcake charm from the store AGirlandHerClay


It is very cute and it's disney! (I think I'm Disney obsessed!) 

This retails for £5.30 and ships worldwide from the US

Thank you guys for reading, and speak soon!

Nixi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment