Wednesday 29 January 2014

January favourites!

Hi There Guys! So today is going to be my January favourites!

Firstly I have been loving this Bourjois loose powder eye shadow in 25 Beige sunshine
It is a really pretty shimmery brown colour, which I have been pairing over my Maybelline colour tattoo in permanent taupe.


The brush isn't really that great, but it does the job! :)


The next thing I have been loving is a gift one of my good friends bought me and it is a sinful colours nail polish in the colour 102 Purple diamond, It is a fairly light purple, but not a lilac with silver shimmer, which translates onto the nails beautifully.



The next item was a real post christmas splurge in John Lewis and it is a Dior lipstick, in the colour 277 rose declamation from the Rouge Dior line, this is going to be the colour on my lips for prom and for my sisters wedding.



This next favourite has been in my collection for a long while now and it is the lush lip scrub in mint juups, I kid you not this actually smells like mint chocolate, and it does your lips wonders!!


The last favourite of mine this month has been my phone, it is the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini, I absolutely love it and recommend this phone to anyone!


So that is it for this months favourites! I hope you enjoyed this post!

Speak soon!!xx


No comments:

Post a Comment