Friday 1 November 2013

Having my makeup done professionally

Hey there!

Todays post is going to be about when I got my make up done professionally, this was a make up trial for my sisters wedding, and my prom next year, I wanted a fairly neutral look, and I had the airbrush foundation done. I loved the look so much!! One thing I really liked about the whole experience was that Nicola listened to what I wanted, because there have been so many times where make up artists, hairdressers etc haven't listened to what I wanted and done it wrong, this wasn't the case with Nicola.

The company we used was Nicola beauty:

Telephone number: 07967154457
Website: www.nicolabeauty.co.uk

we were all soooo happy with our results, and I think I will be booking Nicola for my prom.

I would recommend Nicola to anyone in need of a beautician.

I hope you found this post useful!!

Laters!!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment