Monday 18 November 2013

HED uk hair extensions review!

Hey there!

I am very excited!! I have bought my new set of hair extensions, so this is going to be a sort of introductory post about where I got them and the quality things like that. So on that note, let's begin!

I ordered my hair extensions on a Friday for a very prompt delivery on the Monday, I was so surprised when I woke up to them at around half eight! I ordered 12" extensions and they are exactly the length I needed, and people have commented on how natural they look. They came straight in a clear wallet type packaging and with a sectioning clip. I have since done quite a few different styles with them for example  : half up do, curly and a side fishtail braid.

Here is my curly half up do:

I think they look a lot more natural curly than when they are straight.


There are eight pieces: Two one clip wefts, two two clip wefts and four three clip wefts (these vary in size slightly)

I really think that these are really affordable at £20 for remy real hair extensions!

I am planning on doing some more hair extension posts such as caring for them and different styling techniques, so keep your eyes peeled! I am also going to be starting some Christmas themed posts!

I hope you enjoyed this post and speak soon!

Laters!!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment