Saturday 5 September 2015

Spanish make up Haul

Hey guys!

Today's post is going to be a make up haul, I went to Spain with my family recently and we stayed in Salou, close by was a place called Tarragona which had an amazing department store with lot's of different brands of make up!


Firstly in duty free I bought the 'do the hoola' set:


This includes: (Mini's)
Benebalm
Dew the hoola (Liquid bronzer)
Hoola bronzing powder
They're real mascara
Hoola Lipgloss


I was extremely excited because in the department store they had a Sephora stand! Firstly I bought the Too Faced semi-sweet chocolate bar palette:



And secondly from Sephora I bought the Makeup Forever HD Powder:


There was also a Mac counter, Firstly from here I bought the Pro longwear concealer in the shade NC15:


Secondly I bought the Velvet Teddy Lipstick, I was so excited to try this because I have heard so many good things, and I love it!



Thirdly I bought the Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre:


There was also a brand called Etnia, this is a Spanish brand made and sold in Spain, they were an extremely affordable brand, I bought two of their eyeshadows in the shades 20 and 23:


Top:23
Bottom:20
So this is everything I bought in terms of makeup while I was in spain, I would also like to say thank you for everyone who continued reading while I was away! I hope you enjoyed this post, speak soon!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment