Tuesday 20 August 2013

Illamasqua pure pigment in beguile review !!

Hey there guys!

Todays post is going to be a review of the illamasqua pure pigment in beguile.

Firstly I would like to apologise for leaving it so long between posts, I have been coming up with some new ideas. Secondly I would like to ask you weather if I created a youtube channel you would watch my videos? let we know in the comments or an twitter.

Finally on with the review:

I absolutely love this product. you can use it through the day time as a quick makeup all over the lid look or you can get creative with different looks in the evening.

This product is so beautiful that my sister said she would wear it on her wedding day.




The only issue I had with the product was the delivery...

The illamasqua website clearly states that delivery  should take 3-4 days to places inside the UK, one week later I was still waiting.

I hope you enjoyed this review!

Laters!!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment