Monday 5 August 2013

cookies, shopping and social media!


Hey there!

Today I have a different post for you all, it is quite picture heavy but illustrates every thing!

This is my cookie recipe:

this is what you will need:


take 120g of butter and 100g of caster sugar in a mixing bowl and cream together with a wooden spoon



then add 1 beaten egg gradually, mixing all the time:


add 150g of milk, white or dark chocolate and mix thoroughly:



sift in 175g of plain flour and mix well:



Take a desert spoon and a teaspoon:


take a table spoon of mixture and use the teaspoon to push it onto a greased baking tray:




repeat until you have used all the batter:


cook on gas mark 4 or 180C for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and slightly soft in the middle:





I got a little bit of shopping:


The impress nails in "space cadet"

The clean and clear deep cleansing lotion

The witch doctor skin treatment gel

I would just like to let you guys know that I do have the following social media:

Twitter: @missnixitrixi

and

Instagram: missnixitrixi

if that's not enough:

you can email me on: miss.nixi.trixi@gmail.com

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Laters!!xx

2 comments:

  1. The cookies look gorgeous - I wanna grab a cuppa and have one!

    Sophie at SOPHisticatexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! my family certainly enjoyed them!xx

      Delete