Sunday 1 June 2014

Eye Candy number 016 lashes review!

Hi Guys!
Today, I am joining you with a review of the eye candy number 016 lashes.



As you can see they are very voluminous and long, I think they are a 50's style set of lashes which is what originally attracted me to them! 


They are very good quality and very light.

Application:

As you can see I have already applied my make up, notice that I have done my liner already too.


Remove the lashes from the tray carefully with tweezers, I am then holding them in the middle (my tweezers are the "precision tweezers" from boots.)


Now apply the glue, this comes with the pack allow the glue to dry slightly so it's slightly tacky. next place as close to your natural lash line as possible in the middle with your tweezers. now for the next part it depends on which method you prefer: either use your fingers to pull the lashes in place or the tweezers. You want to make sure that you pull it into the inner and outer corners of your eye. Then apply a small amount of mascara to your natural lashes to make them blend in more.


Here is how mine turned out!


As you can see here my liner has become slightly jagged and the seam of the lashes is very obvious, so I am going to go back in with my liner to even this out. 


Here is the finished result!


So as I am writing this I have been wearing these lashes foraround 8 hours and they feel as comfortable as they did when I first applied them!

Overall I think that these are great lashes, I will be re purchasing them, and this time for prom!

These are now my go-to lashes!

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know any of your experiences with these lashes!

speak soon Guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment