Monday 5 May 2014

Get ready with me! Spring hair, makeup and outfit!

Hey there guys! So today I am joining you with a different kind of post, I haven't done one of these before so bare with me!

Yesterday I was going out to my sisters house for a BBQ and decided I would show you how I got ready!


So here I am bare faced after a late night babysitting and ill!


 So I have already preped my skin and a skincare routine may be coming up soon if you guys want to see it!


So I am starting off with my collection lasting perfection concealer and my real techniques buffing brush, this is the placement of my concealer:


I am then using the same brush with my number seven stay perfect foundation in calico.



I am then taking any left over foundation on my real techniques pointed foundation brush and applying it under my eyes.


I am then setting my makeup with my number seven translucent powder.


I press this into my skin rather than swirl it so it doesn't move the makeup.


I am now taking my rimmel natural bronzer in shade 025 sun glow on my real techniques contour brush and I am contouring my cheekbones and blending along the jawline and towards my temples.



I am then taking my bobbi brown powder brush and the same bronzer and I am taking this down my neck to blend everything together.



I am now going to use the sleek rose gold blush on my avon angled blusher brush.


I am applying this to the apples of my cheeks.


And that is the skin done! Now on to eyes!


I am priming my eyes with my urban decay primer potion in greed.


for this look I will be using colours from my MUA undressed palette.


I am starting using shade 4 on my Bobbi Brown flat shader brush all over my lid.




I am now introducing three darker brown shades into my crease using a blending brush, I used shades 5, 8 and 10.


I am now blending everything out with the same bronzer to give a seamless smokey effect.


I am now lining my eyes with my loreal super liner in inetense black.



I am now applying my mascara which is benefits bad gal lash.


I then tight lined my eyes using the model co khol eyeliner in black 01.


and this is the finished eye look!


for lips I am using my revlon lip butter in shade 045 cotton candy...



...and my benefit ultra plush lip gloss in lollibop.


This is the finished makeup look! 


now time for hair! *insterts cringe worthy posed photo*


I am going to be straightening my hair with my vidal sassoon hydra gloss straighteners.


Here I am sectioning my hair into three layers and evenly distributing heat defence spray through my hair.


I then take small sections and straighten them!



This is the finished hair, as you can see my hair has a mind of it's own!


now for outfit!

so if you live in the UK you can understand that the weather can be pretty unreliable so I went for a pretty spring look that was somewhat practical:







I am wearing a tank top from primark underneath a lace/crochet tank top from new look

I am also wearing a pair of denim jeans from new look

My trainers are nike airmax's

and my jacket is from steve madden

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you think in the comments!

speak soon!

Nixi xx


No comments:

Post a Comment