Wednesday 26 June 2013

Make up for combination skin- my foundation routine

Hey there! Have trouble with foundation etc on combination skin?

So did I until I used these products:

In the morning I clense with the simple purifying cleansing lotion and then moisturise using the neals yard remedies power berries moisturiser.




I then use the W7 prime magic face primer - this helps my make up sit better and last longer.

I then apply the rimmel wake me up foundation using a slightly tapered foundation brush. Finally I conceal any blemishes using the elf all over coverstick and blend using the same foundation brush.


If you have any tips or want an indepth review of any of these products then let me know in the comments or on twitter @missnixitrixi

Laters!!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment